Friday, May 4, 2007

pack, move, unpack, pack move...

I've forgotten how much of a pain it is to pack and clean and move into a new apartment. On Tuesday evening Chris and I finally moved into our new apartment in Provo for the fall. (Thanks to the mad packing skills of Jon and the moving buff-ness of Nathan and Andrew). Then we're leaving for Oregon/Washington Saturday morning.

So not only did we realize that we have waaaay too much unnecessary stuff (Chris had to keep me from throwing away just boxes of stuff, I don't like having a lot of things.) But it took us several days afterwards to get things organized and fully unpacked. Just on Thursday I unpacked the last suitcase. Then now since we're leaving again, I have to pack....yet again. *sigh* When will the moving process end??!?!?

Oh yah, on a side note, we watched Dreamgirls...good movie, kinda long and sad but there are some stellar performances especially by that Hudson girl, she deserved that Oscar!

1 comment:

Sharn Woo said...

I want to see Dreamgirls!! Anyway, I realize I don't have you guys' email. So I'm writing on your blog. You got your bill from Provo City Utilities for the Tew apartments and your installation fee thingamagick for your new place. They're due May 22. Call me and let me know how you want to take care of it!