Monday, April 28, 2008

Japan ikimasho!


Exciting news everyone!! Chris' dad has to go to Japan (more specifically Nagoya) for a business trip and offered to share his hotel with us if we can afford the air plane tickets. Luckily, despite the last minute notice, we were able to find a good deal with round trip tickets and WE ARE BOOKED AND GOING TO JAPAN!!! YAY!!!

I guess this is our graduation gift to ourselves instead of getting a Wii. But I think we're both much much happier with this alternative!!

Now I have to brush up on my basic Japanese and start looking up all sorts of awesome Japanese stuff to do when we get there!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Aaaahhhhh! I'm so jealous. I would love to go to Japan w/ Geoff one day and learn more about his heritage. And have yummy sushi and Japanese food. When are you leaving?