Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ah the joys of working at a daycare...

Well, after battling what I thought was a cold from work for a week, I finally relented and went to a doctor since I wasn't getting any better. It turns out that I have a sinus infection along with bronchitis. So it's antibiotics for me. *yay*

Well I am feeling a tad better but it does take a load off to know that I am now taking steps to fully recover. The doctor was also really nice and a friend of Chris so he didn't charge anything for the visit. I was so touched that I had to run out of the office after murmuring a quick thanks, because I was all teared up. (I was also highly stressed at that time from the sickness mind you). Anyway, Chris is still immune to my illnesses so far and has been nursing me very well, for all that I thank my lucky stars.

On a side note. I'm way excited for my brother Jon, I just found out that the NBA team the Phoenix Suns somehow found out about his promotional work for the BYU mascot Cosmo. Now they are asking him to redesign their van. How cool is that? I have a brother that's associated with famous people-teams-companies...ok I'm going to go lie down now.

No comments: