Sunday, June 10, 2007

What am I up to this time?


So, I have been working at Nintendo for the last 3 weeks. It's not a bad job, I just don't take well to waking up at 4 in the morning. I do like being done at 2 in the afternoon though. Anyway, that aside, I get a little bit of a discount on some stuff, which is the only reason we would ever buy something like a DS lite. I wanted to get the Onyx DS, matches my soul better, but Katrina wanted to get the Polar White DS, so that's what we settled on. We got the DS and three games for the price of a normal one. Not too shabby at all.


And I have also found something that is really interesting to me. While I was in Japan I saw children making mud balls. I never thought anything of it. Until now that is. I found a magazine that had an article of hikarudorodango. Shiny mud balls. They are pretty cool looking. So now I want to learn how to make them. My next project.

No comments: