Monday, November 5, 2007

NINJA CATZ!!!!....and Halloween.


So this Halloween Chris and I were disappointed to find out that we were the only ones dressed up in our classes! But luckily for me EVERYONE was dressed up at work! We had a handful of trick or treaters at night but our cats had the best costumes we think.

Yumi

The ensemble

Kenshin

Chris made these awesome Samurai Japanese headbands for them. They have their names and 'ninja' written besides the rising sun. They only wore them for a minute or so but still gave us ample amounts of amusement!! OSH!!!

2 comments:

Sharn Woo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharn Woo said...

Super cute! (I mean the cats =P) We didn't dress up for Halloween either. I could've for work, since we had a school parade and all. But I was too lazy. Eric just couldn't. But at night we turned off all the lights to look as if no one was home so that we won't get any trick-or-treaters!! Hehe =)