Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'M 23!! Happy birthday to meeee!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!! March 29th birthdays are the best eh?We ate out the night before so that we could go the Indian temple in Spanish Fork and check out the Holi color festival. There was a lot of chalk and and lots of fun!

We were only there for 15-20 minutes and we got COLORED! I put angry eyebrows on Chris with my green chalk packet, but I guess someone else got him with the purple!

It was insane the amount of people there! Many were parking 2 miles away and walking in!

It was definitely a new experience and made my birthday really a blast! Not that the whole thing was just for me! =P

Chris made me this awesome (my fav kind) of cake that tasted DELICIOUS!! He's a pro really. He also gave me a cute book and an itunes gift card so that I could finally own the Opera songs I like! (Yes, I'm now an Opera freak! But since I'm under 40, I might get a discount if a go to a real one someday!) Thanks to all family and friends that called/sent presents/left notes, I really appreciated it! I can't believe I'm already 23!

2 comments:

Sharn Woo said...

Chris made that cake?!?! That is awesome!! I am very impressed!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Katrina! I am SO impressed by that cake!!! I think Matt would burn the house down if he attempted that :)