Saturday, April 19, 2008

I think I'm turning Japanese...I really think so.

So I rarely like to boast (because I don't want to be obnoxious!) But bear with me on this one! I decided to treat Chris to a nice Japanese meal and look what I came up with!! BY SCRATCH! (Yes, including the specialty broth!) Looks good eh? Well, it'll probably be a while before I'm that adventurous again. Took me about two hours and two sinks full of dishes/pans/bowls and three washings and using of the woks just to create 2 bowls of these things! Tasted good tho!

2 comments:

Sharn Woo said...

Woah! That looks yum! It's worth all the washing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am impressed. I am sure it tasted great, and it looks like the restaurant food you've pictured in your other posts....hmmm...have you applied to work at Benihana?