Saturday, April 19, 2008

MAKEOVER!!

For those of you who know me since I was a teen, I didn't particularly care what I looked like or what I wore. Usually this resulted in an occasionally frumpy look. Chris told me I could spend a little more money on clothes and such, since I felt bad spending money on fancy clothes. With the money we got back on textbooks we went to the Gap and Banana Republic Outlet in Park City and got a new wardrobe. I also cut my hair short again, but this time I know how to style it! What do you think?

3 comments:

Kara said...

Katrina you look fabulous! Can anyone say runway model? I want that coat...stylin!

Sharn Woo said...

Weet!

Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Very professional Katrina! I had to also spend a good chunk of change on professional clothing for my new job. It's too bad cuz I really like dressing casually. It suits my personality a lot more too.